Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day/Night Skincare Routine

Some of us suffer from skin problems but sticking to a daily and nightly Skincare routine could drastically improve your skin. Depending on your skin type ( oily, dry, sensitive, or combination), you can customize your Skincare to your needs and notice improvements. 

Since I suffer from oily skin, I have dealt with acne, blackheads, and breakouts for a long time. So I follow my customized Skincare resolutions religiously. My Skincare routine for day/night is as follows:

Day:
• Once I wake up in the morning, I use a clean & clear cleanser
• Then I apply my dual action moisturizer, also by clean & clear (which helps eliminate breakouts) 

For an outing:
• I always use a BB ( blemish balm) cream or CC ( color correction) cream as well as sunscreen (BB and CC creams offer a hint of foundation as well as moisturizer for the perfect blend).

Night:
• Before I go to bed, I exfoliate my face with an exfoliating cleanser ( to remove dirt and dead skin)
• Then I apply my night cream 
• Then I apply my rejuvenating eye cream  ( for under eye dark circles) 
• Then I apply my lip balm and body lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment